MyPrevea Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I lost my activation code (or it expired).
- Call your provider’s office and a new activation code can be generated for you.
- I forgot my Username and/or Password.
- Should you lose or forget your username or password, please e-mail MyPreveaHelp@prevea.com or call the MyPrevea Help Desk at (920) 272-1180.
- Is the MyPrevea site secure?
- Are the messages I send to my providers office part of my medical record?
- Yes, everything you message your provider’s office will become a part of your legal medical record at Prevea Health.
- What about my privacy?
- What should I do if the data in my medical record is incomplete or incorrect?
- Contact your Prevea Health provider’s office via phone or by using the “Message My Provider” link within MyPrevea.
PLEASE DO NOT USE MYPREVEA FOR ANYTHING URGENT. INSTEAD CALL US DIRECTLY, GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM, OR CALL 911.